Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the artists in the faction =p

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

For the artists in the faction =p Empty
PostSubject: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 pm

I'm hoping to have a signature. If anyone could make one for me, it would be greatly appreciated! =]

In it I would like:

Thiele - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Kinetic (Or just Thiele, Kinetic if there isn't room for all)

and! I would like this pic or part of it in the sig.

For the artists in the faction =p ThieleBallroomDress

Please and thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
butterstick
Commissioner
Commissioner
butterstick

PostSubject: Re: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:28 am

im an artist, but not that kind of one. no compi for art here. just brushes woods and presses.
Back to top Go down
http://abstraktwerk.googlepages.com/
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

PostSubject: Re: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:18 am

you know Thiele I have always wanted a signature too! I just wish I was more competent in that lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:17 am

Heya Thiele, That is a cool picture. I'd be happy to help you and get a sig going. I'll work on one in the morning to get your creative gears going.

There is one issue tho...as I am sure you noticed..most signatures have a short height and a long width. The greater the amount of your char's body in the sig..the smaller the view will be of her. There is a long standing etiquette regarding signatures or avatars file size and physical size used in public forums.

I WILL make one that is a little taller than commonly accepted , for use in this forum =) I am sure that you are ❤ enough in Kinetic to get away with flouting something as minor as a slightly taller sig picture ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:24 am

Bah I am still not sleepy...on a 15th wind!! ugh...Wish my brain had an easy to find shut down button like computers do. -_-

Here is an example of a "quick creation" type of sig. Just 3 fonts and a cropped screenshot.

For the artists in the faction =p LieDownSig
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Oh okay! You can crop some out to fit a sig, I just provided the whole pic so you could keep what would work with the signature.

Thankssss Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Yeah, I'll do some cropping and resizing...the big picture is nice, because it's MUCH easier to get a clean pixel by pixel edging around your character before resizing. I need to get into game soon and make a similar kind of screenshot for Crazed's also. The avatar pic isn't a high enough resolution to make a clean outline.

Crazed, I was just messing mostly with the sky coloring in the background, and to see how the artistic effects will look across grass, stone, and sky. Do you like the effect of the how the sky an stone look? And to see how the font is, I think it needs a fatter type gothic font. If you have a favorite font for me to use, tell me the exact TrueType (TT) name of the font and I'll download it to my collection. I have a decent idea brewing in how I visualize the final copy.

For the artists in the faction =p CrazedTestSig

Ooo and I have another idea brewing, but not sure exactly where I am going with the final copy or who I am going to make it for. Kinetic is basically what refers to a group of energy, objects or ideals moving forward. At least that is what I think when I see Kinetic. thinking of blurring the images to show "forward Motion" type effect. And the Kinetic will show some kind of energy impression.

For the artists in the faction =p Decending1
Back to top Go down
CrazyToo
Commissioner
Commissioner
CrazyToo

PostSubject: Re: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 pm

I have no type font that is my favorite but I do prefer any following looks of font archaic, script, gothic (not goth but the gothic style lol), similar to what you had. and i like how the sky and stone look together similar but still with a contrast. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Going to use my "free time" today to get them sigs done finally I hiope hehe. Trying to remember it was when I last hit a mob ingame. :?: My brain been more on the technical side lately , I need to move back over to the creative side. :oeace:

Lately I've been working on 2 business models. They've been ideas for awhile and I am thinking I should finally hash out the details and draw up the documents. The market research and other marketing details, is getting overblown and I really need to trim it down to basic focus groups. Then on top of that, I can't even begin to raise sufficient seed capital, if I don't get busy with the price research and cover every base. :blink:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Hmmm not what I was hoping for, but here is something for you to keep if you like it. I am open to critiques...maybe you like some part but not another. (This is for you, so don't feel like there is a right or wrong answer.)Maybe this help spark some ideas for you Very Happy

Here's a link of part of the steps used hehe -link to PsP screenshot-

For the artists in the faction =p CrazedSig1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:08 pm

UPDATE: Hiya Thiele, I haven't forgotten about you. I do pretty well with multitasking, but at the same time I am REALLY good at "overfilling my plate". :shock:

I barely give myself enough time to sleep. I just don't have to time to get all my hobbies, studies, future endeavors in further education, a business model I am working on promoting in florida concerning sustainable living, and one nifty patent I am trying to write up fully to present to some major companies. I am excited about those last 2 things most right now, so they are usually at the top of my list of time atm.

The only trick is the time it takes to learn all the part of a complete proposal. Marketing research, resources, production, finances, distribution possibilities, and the amount of people it takes from CEO down to the janitor; to name a few. ☮
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Thanks for the sig agony! Very Happy me likey very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the artists in the faction =p   For the artists in the faction =p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the artists in the faction =p
Page 1 of 1