Recruitment goals and other important stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Recruitment goals and other important stuff Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment goals and other important stuff   Recruitment goals and other important stuff Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:34 am

I think we should set weekly goals for recruitment.

With us purging inactive players and some players moving to different things, we need to get enough people to continue growing as a faction.

I think getting 10 new people a week would be great, and something that we can do. If all of our executors got 1 new person a week, we would even exceed this goal. Please keep that in mind as you do your lvling and meeting new people ☮

The other thing is that I'd really like to reach 100 people, and as we near that we also need to start getting money. I know it's tough to spare cash sometimes, but it would be great to have enough people/monies/resources/etc to become a lvl3 faction, and then we could move on to more and better things. Don't break yourself to do it, but any donations to the faction would be much appreciated money

Last thing, if you are an EXECUTOR or other person with faction responsibilities, and are UNABLE to or you no longer WANT to complete your duties, please DEMOTE yourself and let MARSHALS/DIRECTOR/LEADER know.

We are currently full on executors, so if your just holding the position but do not intend to do the job, please give it up so that someone who IS willing to do it can. thanks :afro:
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment goals and other important stuff   Recruitment goals and other important stuff Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:45 pm

I will start recruiting more. Hopefully that bludsparrow guy joins! He said he will after he gets back from vacation (or something) on the 29th and I got his char on my friends list so I can stalk him until he does :geek:
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment goals and other important stuff   Recruitment goals and other important stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:45 am

awesome =)
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment goals and other important stuff   Recruitment goals and other important stuff Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Sounds good Swiiss. I just loaded up on some tele's just for recruiting. I also just found out that I can solo the FB19's so I plan on spending some time helping unguilded players that are stuck on their call to duty. Hopefully by running them through their FB, I can get em to join.

As far as the money raising goes, where, do we send dontaions? I was thinking that if we get the faction bank account set up, that would be a good place to mail money contributions (where it won't get spent =) ).

Anyway, im ready to do my part.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment goals and other important stuff   Recruitment goals and other important stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment goals and other important stuff
Page 1 of 1