Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exclusive Offer for lvl50+ and lvl70

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

Exclusive Offer for lvl50+ and lvl70 Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive Offer for lvl50+ and lvl70   Exclusive Offer for lvl50+ and lvl70 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:01 am

Currently i hold lvl5 armor manufacturing, soon will have lvl6. I specialize in molds and TT60/70 armor types. For a limited time through the end of September, i will manufacture ur gear for you. But you must meet these requirements.

1. lvl50, if you are at this lvl or higher and have a certain mold u would like manufactered, simply PM me in-game or in the faction chat, i can cover all or most materials needed. YOU MUST BE AT THIS LVL TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS. (Molds can be obtained through cat shops from sellers or FB runs, these are typically manufactured at the Ledgendary Forge)

2. lvl70, at lvl70, most of us will be using Twighlight Temple gear, commonly known as TT gear. Once you reach this level you are ellegible to get ur first TT item, FREE. AGAIN, U MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS.
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Offer for lvl50+ and lvl70   Exclusive Offer for lvl50+ and lvl70 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:06 pm

oooo Drow... sugar daddy :o
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
dodai
Commissioner
Commissioner
dodai

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Offer for lvl50+ and lvl70   Exclusive Offer for lvl50+ and lvl70 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 pm

i need one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Offer for lvl50+ and lvl70   Exclusive Offer for lvl50+ and lvl70 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Offer for lvl50+ and lvl70
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Faction Information :: Faction Manufacturers-
Jump to: