Kinetic bank/shop account.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

Kinetic bank/shop account. Empty
PostSubject: Kinetic bank/shop account.   Kinetic bank/shop account. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:08 am

Hey all,

if i get inspired I might bring one of my old PC's to life and set it to run PWI 24/7.
I was thinking it could be used to run kinetic's own bank & shop account. What I understand is that I can have 2 accounts as long as those are run from separate computer, so it would be legit. It might be used as a place to dump materials for crafters, stuff you want to sell or what ever comes to mind.

I'm propably going to do this anyway to sell my own stuff first, but I could give the account info for faction use if wanted.

In this state of mind (morning before coffee) I'm not sure if the ideas any good, so any feedback is more than welcome. :lol:
Or if any other good uses for second account comes to mind ;)
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: Kinetic bank/shop account.   Kinetic bank/shop account. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 pm

I like the idea of the faction bank. we would need to extend its inventory and bank room as much as possible to make it worthwhile. I dont think it would necissarily even need to run on a second computer. It we just setup another account where the toon is a 'bank' (Maybe name the char Kinetic_Bank) and give guild officers the user name and password. If one of us needs mats or anything out of the bank, PM an officer and they can log in and send u whatever u need. We could just mail unwanted mats, DQ, etc. to them and have an officer log in periodically to recieve the mail. We could even have a second toon on the same account named 'Kinetic_Merch' or somthing of the sort that can catshop items for the guild. Now, if we went that route it would need to run 24/7 on another comp, but that would mean that we could only access the bank when u are home, Burst.

The more I think about it, the bank and the merch really need to be seperate accounts for access issues. Perhaps we should just merch our own stuff...

I DO Love the idea of the guild bank though. I really think this is a must. I dont know about everyone else, but by the time ive saved up enough mats to make my armor, I've leveled enough to make the next armor, and mats are just too expensive in catshops, that is when u can actually find what u are looking 4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: Kinetic bank/shop account.   Kinetic bank/shop account. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Will YOU be there 24/7 should i need something or to store something? Something to think about, plus too, will all members have access? or just select members? i just cant imagine passing passwords to multiple players... active/non active...
Back to top Go down
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: Kinetic bank/shop account.   Kinetic bank/shop account. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 am

Ya after thinking about it I have to agree that the shop is not the best idea. You could log on it by force log but to get the shop running again would take an 3rd party program which is not allowed. Or me being there 24/7 ;)

As for privilages for the account? I'd say just as many as needed to make sure there is someone with access online most of the time. And space propably wont be an issue since you can make multiple toons all with bank and inventory space.
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

PostSubject: Re: Kinetic bank/shop account.   Kinetic bank/shop account. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:09 am

I really like Lord's idea for a faction bank. Once the server is on I can set it up, and i'll give the account info to leader/director/marshals. ninja
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

PostSubject: Re: Kinetic bank/shop account.   Kinetic bank/shop account. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Thanks Swiiss... I've thought about the 'Guild Bank' a lot and this is the only way that I can see that it would work
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinetic bank/shop account.   Kinetic bank/shop account. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinetic bank/shop account.
Page 1 of 1