Etherblade Visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

Etherblade Visit Empty
PostSubject: Etherblade Visit   Etherblade Visit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:51 pm

In order to recruit more members: (if that's what we are striving for right now)

I think we should have a group visit to Etherblade. In the city, we can duel in the open plaza and just chat. Newbies looking for a guild or in a inactive guild will see all of us in one faction and it will most likely entice them. If there is no luck in the main city, we can tele to the timberfield area where most bms and wizzies have trouble. (Possibly stumble across an fb19)

Before I joined Kinetic myself, I wanted to find an active faction. There are so many factions out there that only have 1 or 2 people online at a time despite having 50 plus members. After sifting through so many, I finally found Kinetic =] We can truly say we are active because even during the busy "back to school/work" and "the busy busy fall" phase, we have 6 to 12 members on almost always. (At least when I'm on lol)
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

Etherblade Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etherblade Visit   Etherblade Visit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:05 pm

I second the motion. Select a time when no one is busy with anything that can wait, and have a good old fashion block party to attract new members.
Sounds like fun ☮
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Etherblade Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etherblade Visit   Etherblade Visit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:18 am

Sounds like a fabulous idea. Just let me know when and Ill do everything I can to be there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

Etherblade Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etherblade Visit   Etherblade Visit Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:32 am

I think its an excellent idea. Just say when and I'll be there ☮
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Etherblade Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etherblade Visit   Etherblade Visit Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:21 pm

awesome idea =)
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Etherblade Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etherblade Visit   Etherblade Visit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:29 pm

I just wanted to Bump this thread. I think it's a great idea. We really need to set a date and time and move forward with this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000

Etherblade Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etherblade Visit   Etherblade Visit Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:34 am

I concur!! We definitely should at least spend some time in every start city ...like an hour each (doesn't have to be same day)

Had I seen a nice faction having fun in common chat/world chat and all in same area together...I'd not have had to post a faction request in PWI forums. (tho i am glad I did! :flower: Crazed for the reply invite from there =)
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

Etherblade Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etherblade Visit   Etherblade Visit Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:12 pm

yea, however I think that etherblade and plume probably arent the best for this, as there are very few factionless people there who fit our regulations.

lets face it, unless we're recruiting noobs we wont get anyone there.

I think that lost however may be a good place to go
Back to top Go down

Etherblade Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etherblade Visit   Etherblade Visit Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:06 pm

I will have to elaborate on my earlier comment by agreeing with Swiiss about the noob comment. I often have the "mother hen" syndrome and want to take every lost soul under my wing. But I really need to be honest with myself, I'd rather assist those that have already been through PWI "kindergarten-third grade education" or are good listeners/intelligent people as far as inviting into faction is concerned. There are plenty of noobie factionless out there being born daily for me to get my Mother Theresa fix when the mood strikes, without disrupting a smart/growing/going places faction such as our beloved Kinetic. Very Happy

I do want to clarify tho, those I have helped and will help in whispers etc, I was, and will be, more than happy to help you and will continue to do so anytime. The only stupid question in my opinion, is the one not asked when it should be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Etherblade Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etherblade Visit   Etherblade Visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Etherblade Visit
Page 1 of 1