Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing the Homefront.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

Missing the Homefront. Empty
PostSubject: Missing the Homefront.   Missing the Homefront. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:24 pm

"Oh my god dad! Thank you so much. I can't believe you were able to get me into Rice University!"

"Of course, you wanted to go there didn't you?"

"Yes! Just, I can't believe you pulled it off. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Yes yes, settle down. Are you almost packed?"

"Ya, the second I got the notice I was ready to go!"

"Hahaha! Good, good. I'm so proud of you honey."

"Ya! So you're coming home to see me off right?"

"..."

"Dad...? You've been gone for almost two months now. Won't they let you come home for this?"

"Sorry Cher..."

"It's okay. I'm kind of used to it at this point. But you better at least attend my graduation! And to be here on a holiday or two!"

"Yes, of course! I'de quit my job before missing that."

"Ha! That's what I want to hear. Anyways, mom's ready to go so I'll talk to you later."

"Of course, have fun."

"You too, love you dad."

"Love you too."

"Bye!"

She finally got into a choice college, all that's left is for her to pass it. and for me to be there that time. When I finally get home, my little girl will be away at college. I haven't seen her for a few months. Last time I did was at Christmas. Now she's even farther out of my reach. She's out and grown up without a father to be there for her. Haha...guess that's life. Still though, next time I see her, she's gonna be even more grown up. My little girl! I simply can't take it. If any of you live in Texas and see the most adorable little angel going to Rice University, tell her hi for her papa.

*Now not so mysterious, you got to understand the serious stranger a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

Missing the Homefront. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing the Homefront.   Missing the Homefront. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:21 am

Nope still dont get it Im still in the dark here everything is blank for me cold confused
Back to top Go down

Missing the Homefront.
Page 1 of 1