Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it

Go down 
+3
Loor_Lakal
QueadluunRau
SmexiLexi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Empty
PostSubject: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:25 am

OK, so seine vier am Morgen, und ich bin immer noch bis konnte nicht schlafen und langweilen, der meines Erachtens so ich dachte, ich würde Raum über die Dinge, die in Deutsch also nur eine wählen Sie schon haben nur wenige werden, gelesen konnte es sei denn, Sie zu betrügen und dies in ein Übersetzer... naughty

Zunächst ich wirklich nicht verstehe, warum jemand die Fraktion über eine Fraktion-Emblem und die anderen Entschuldigungen gemacht Links waren false, denn ich weiß, wir unsere Mitglieder, viel helfen. Ich selbst haben über zwei Platin Hüterin Reizen zu helfen, dass eine Person aus durchlaufen. angry

Zweitens bin ich sehr zufrieden mit kinetischen und seine Fortschritte als Fraktion, ich sehe von uns allen als einer großen großen Familie und Liebe jeder einzigen von Ihnen alle!! heart sly
Auch ich hier einige messaging mich in das Spiel so, dass ich dies später und möglicherweise nach einem anderen Rant zurückkommen wird shy cute

Es tut mir leid, wenn Sie nicht alle richtigen Deutsch ist bin ich müde
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:30 pm

>.>
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:23 pm

shy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:26 pm

O.O.......*rasies hand* guilty defeated

I used a translator. cuz you confuse me confused lol
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:23 am

Should I start talking like this as well-> Si totusi daca as intelege ce zice Lexi in germana ar fi super nu ca nu are merge un translate cu google si mi-as da seama din context dar fiind ca mi-e lene si translatul nu e forate exact as termina in fraze care nu au nici un inteles in consecinta raman la romana mea de balta si sper ca intr-o zi tota lumea va vorbi engleza

snickering and no worry I didnt curse anyone with some evil romanian Dracula blood sucking curse blood thing victory
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:27 am

Dacă nu a făcut înţeleg ceea ce am scris, atunci de ce te ai încerca lipit-o într-un traducător? Oameni leneşi aceste zile... Şi eu chiar sper că-o zi nici unul din lumea va vorbi engleză! Este o limbă oribil, care se schimbă de zi cu zi...

Aiden ai uitat toate simbolurile scrisorile care marchează accente de mai sus... Încercaţi alegerea unei limbi nu ştiu data viitoare? naughty
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:41 am

embarassed close Lexi but not that acurate, I love zour romanian accent, reminds me of me in mz childhoods. see this is talking english with and german accent victory
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 am

Oh well sry then i have not spoken/written Romanian in a while so it is a bit rusty....
Im sure i knew more than you expected me to.. or anyone on here in that respect...
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:03 am

Ok yeah you really lost me xD snickering
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 pm

*Gives Jaz a party hat* We're all lost. *Throws the confetti* Just go with it. *Blows up some balloons* After all. *Bakes a cake* We all have to be random some times. *Hangs a disco ball* Even if it's with the knowledge we have. *Starts dancing with Aiden*
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:33 pm

LMAO! so random MS so random :P content cute snickering
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:55 am

ok is this Honey because I cant take it no more beat down to much presure crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Dea-maidin agus oíche mhaith! Lig an domhain an saol agus grá a bheith leis i gcónaí leat! * Rince chéim Gaeilge *

Kiss me I'm Irish!
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:32 pm

yeah I`ll end up talking like that someday and hey you just blow your first cover evil you are from Ireland
Back to top Go down
myseriousstranger
Commissioner
Commissioner
myseriousstranger

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Irish blood. Only been to Ireland once for a business trip. Just got my cover back. Good try though. now.... *Tackles and then dances with Aiden*
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:41 am

Oh I hope you like to get step up ....I'm the best on Irish dance cool .....challenge MySS to a irish bloody dance duel angry
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 am

I'm Irish too...... must be my blonde kicking in xD content
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:30 am

*kisses jazzy cause shes irish... and cute!* content cute shy sly
Back to top Go down
Jazalyn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Jazalyn

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Very Happy cute content shy sly snickering victory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it   Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you Blame me I was bored - sorry if you cant understand it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: General Chat-
Jump to: