Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More "Aprropriate" equipment for lvl 100 assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

More "Aprropriate" equipment for lvl 100 assassin Empty
PostSubject: More "Aprropriate" equipment for lvl 100 assassin   More "Aprropriate" equipment for lvl 100 assassin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:59 am

I have decided to redo my assassins lvl 100 equipment as suggested by teddy bear.

Here is the link:
http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d3057fd4272764e6

I am still trying to decide whether to use Diamond of tiger (+1 atk lvl) or Diamond of dragon (+1 def lvl) to shard them with - there are a total of 26 slots in a max slot equipment so tiger would add +26 attack lvl if I used all tiger and dragon would add +26 defense lvl if I used all dragon OR i could go half and half and that would put me at +13 atk and def lvl.. you all tell me what you think on the armor and sharding.. help me make up my mind..

And it appears that, according to this calculator, the max crit rate you can have is 35%

Viel Glück und gute Jagd alle!!
Back to top Go down
MrKitteh
Commissioner
Commissioner
MrKitteh

PostSubject: Re: More "Aprropriate" equipment for lvl 100 assassin   More "Aprropriate" equipment for lvl 100 assassin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:22 am

A few things.

1. That necky is ungainable since its from Arc rancor event boss and they wont start that due to the amount of stress on the server.

2. Cloak and Adorn dont exist.

3. Unless you have 22k USD to spare, you'll never +12.

4. You say +26 atk lvl more which sure is 26% more dmg, but only 26% more damage against someone with 0 atk lvl, with all the new gear coming out people will get more atk lvl. So putting atk lvl/def lvl stones is useless, always has been and always will.

5. 99% crit rate is the highest.

6. You still dont have much atk speed gear

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=09cf6b153e5c59bd

This assassin owns your current, Since you only had just over 1 atk a second with 9k dmg, this has 7k with 2.22 atk speed which means 14k dmg per second. Couldnt find that 95 lunar grade cloak with atk speed on so i used a weird orange one, you get the point tho. I win :D
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: More "Aprropriate" equipment for lvl 100 assassin   More "Aprropriate" equipment for lvl 100 assassin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:32 am

feeling hot

Ive only been playing this game since last november how am i suppossed to know these things dont exsist bawling

See ted i told you i fail at this and need your help crying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More "Aprropriate" equipment for lvl 100 assassin   More "Aprropriate" equipment for lvl 100 assassin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More "Aprropriate" equipment for lvl 100 assassin
Page 1 of 1