Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic. Jack.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhou_Shu
Commissioner
Commissioner
Zhou_Shu

I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic.  Jack. Empty
PostSubject: I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic. Jack.   I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic.  Jack. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:23 am

I am Jack. I am also Zhou_Shu in the game. It is a pleasure to see that there is a forums for our faction now. Much more comfortable then having to chat in that game with the limitations. I am a blacksmith for the renaissance fair of Utah. It is a very small fair but it is good fun. Well. Decided to put up an about me. Thats about all your going to get out of me.
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

PostSubject: Re: I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic. Jack.   I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic.  Jack. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:40 am

PAPA JACK. I need to know more about you ... more ... MORE ... MOAR :evil:
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
MizuNeko
Commissioner
Commissioner
MizuNeko

PostSubject: Hello I am Neko   I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic.  Jack. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Hello I am Mizu_Neko the Water Cat and today I will be your guide to Jack, AKA Zhou_Shu. Abandoned as a pup he was found by Meriel who lived in the middle of nowhere with her husband, Hustess Baggs, but creepy stuff happens in nowhere so its up to Jack to save his new home! ^^

But really I don't know much about him. All I know is he has hates his grandpa, loves working with metal, can work for 2 days straight with few breaks, cares deeply for his sister, enjoys adult swim and anime "Who doesn't", and has a creepy stalker who watches his every move to learn more about him.....not me. -hides camera-

I haven't been living with him for very long and in truth he is very Very scary looking especially at night as his huge form stalks the hallways but he is often treated as evil for his looks and shunned in society. Thats Utah for you. However for what counts is simply him. Never have I met a man more humble nor kind in the real world. However online he is WAY different. He is a nice guy though so even if he cusses you out or freaks you out, it is because he wuvs you not H4T3Z Y0U.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic. Jack.   I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic.  Jack. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:31 am

Being humble and kind in the real world....is really a hard thing to do this days :?: simply because other people will take advantage of you and do what ever they feel like...but I guess that's not a problem with Zho he has that special disguise at night :lol: and he can take care of those who dare to take advantage him ;) ...better run now ninja ... I see a hammer flying in my direction..... :oops: too late 🔨
Back to top Go down
Zhou_Shu
Commissioner
Commissioner
Zhou_Shu

PostSubject: Re: I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic. Jack.   I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic.  Jack. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:01 am

I am going to be operating on a venos for a period of time to try and get it to level and make money. Da_Qiao_Sama. Dont piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Zhou_Shu
Commissioner
Commissioner
Zhou_Shu

PostSubject: Re: I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic. Jack.   I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic.  Jack. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:11 am

....she's haunting me....asking random people to pm nosferatu...it's killing me....i may try again....another char...something new...she wont know me....ill escape...
Back to top Go down
MizuNeko
Commissioner
Commissioner
MizuNeko

PostSubject: Re: I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic. Jack.   I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic.  Jack. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 am

So this is why he quit XD Man what a drag though. I got on nos to check it out and got hit by like....3 whispers the second I got on. 1 asking what was going on. 2 just being insults. Some girls are just so screwed up. Anyways. He returned to his workshop...Fun.
Back to top Go down
Nevedita
Commissioner
Commissioner
Nevedita

PostSubject: Re: I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic. Jack.   I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic.  Jack. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:27 am

Dude, where are your balls? Give me their names and I'll give them living hell >:D

but seriously, it would be nice to have you back with us D; Don't let some hussy ruin your game!
Back to top Go down
http://kinetic.co.nr
Ned
Commissioner
Commissioner
Ned

PostSubject: Re: I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic. Jack.   I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic.  Jack. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Nevedita wrote:
Dude, where are your balls? Give me their names and I'll give them living hell >:D

but seriously, it would be nice to have you back with us D; Don't let some hussy ruin your game!

:lol: she said hussy :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kattzkitti/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic. Jack.   I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic.  Jack. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am the strong arm of the world of Kinetic. Jack.
Page 1 of 1