Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Empty
PostSubject: Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday   Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:29 am

Just follow the link and you can see what im hoping to get my sin ^_^

- Edit - It says im a BM when you click the link but still has the same attributes as an assassin ^_^

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=eee50c844c248eff

If i do get it there will be death to all that are not kinetic!! angry angry angry

cute shy

Last edited by SmexiLexi on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday   Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:35 am

And here is with buffs

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=9663bf2d8091daf2

I WILL BE INVINCIBLE!!!

Whos ready for some TW now?
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday   Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:35 pm

I dunno, some of the gear's inserts cry fail. Ya u can use some Vit stones, but seeing that Dex stones exist (if they do) i would use those [more dex = MORE damage > hp (since sins have all these uber buffs)] An i dont see anything to increase ur attack rate either. Seems u were more inclined to use the top of the line gear rather than focus on atk rate, dex, etc... C- for effort, keep trying.
Back to top Go down
MrKitteh
Commissioner
Commissioner
MrKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday   Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Impossible, most of the EQ doesnt exist and never will xD

also +20 vit stones where a test on CN/MY servers and where toned down in Int/MS to only +10 vit.
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday   Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:17 pm

MrKitteh wrote:
Impossible, most of the EQ doesnt exist and never will xD

also +20 vit stones where a test on CN/MY servers and where toned down in Int/MS to only +10 vit.

I was thinkin that too Kitteh, +20vit stones... naughty
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday   Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:18 am

y you always gotta shoot meh down ted ted Dx

this is just wishfull thinking i doubt ill ever get half that and i know i prolly will nvr get the warsoul daggers
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday   Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 am

Its called criticism. Learn to accept it. Even wishful thinkin, why not use that tool towards becoming 80 or 90? Do u have your gear planned out?
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday   Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 am

ninja

I plan ahead enough IRL i dont rlly want to plan that much in game...

Besides i have you to tell me whats best cute
Back to top Go down
QueadluunRau
Executor
Executor
QueadluunRau

PostSubject: Re: Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday   Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:13 am

LOL lexi, thats what that tool is for. Say u wanna use TT80G for LA. are u not curious what ur stats may be when u hit lvl80? Seeing that u near lv80, it would be wise to work towards that goal. Having "me" to tell you is like telling my cat "no" surrendering But seriously, if u dont plan ur toon, then what are you doin? bawling embarassed
Back to top Go down
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday   Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:09 am

What am i doing? .... *looks for something to say finds nothing and hides* ninja

naughty
Im just being me and having fun shy cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvilOverlord
Executor
Executor
EvilOverlord

PostSubject: Re: Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday   Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:28 am

planning is all well and good, i do alot of plotting myself, but really, you dont have to look to much into it. i was set on tt80 axes. now i am thinking swords. why? 1 because im bored of just axes 2 im not going to make that much money or tt2-1 that many times. 3 swords mats are cheap, 4 i dont really care about the numbers, dd is dd, i am here to have fun. lexi, ted, you are both right. it is just how you preffer to play the game Very Happy content
Back to top Go down
http://www.eviloverlord.com/message.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday   Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishfull thinking for my Sin - Hopefully someday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: General Chat-
Jump to: