Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Married ppl

Go down 
+3
SmexiLexi
Loor_Lakal
mililrairai
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mililrairai
Executor
Executor
mililrairai

Married ppl Empty
PostSubject: Married ppl   Married ppl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:42 am

Man it was good to be back in the game and let me say I was shocked with all of the marriages took me by complete surprise confused When I first left every1 was saying how they weren't going to get married but how time has changed. Now I need to level, level, level. I wonder should I get married embarassed Nah i'll wait cool Their may be the perfect character out there that compliments me and then i'll think about it again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

Married ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Married ppl   Married ppl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:56 am

cool i got married cause it was a 50% off sale and there was word of a marriage quest with the new expansion cute besides the fact that i think evil is totally awesome shy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

Married ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Married ppl   Married ppl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:18 pm

bawling I wanna get married!!!! but someone wont make a male toon... i wont name names...
Back to top Go down
Battlefield
Executor
Executor
Battlefield

Married ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Married ppl   Married ppl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Me and Talos got married to populate the world with ugly babies. Imagine a tiger elf baby... crazy

Oh and the xp is good too snickering
Back to top Go down
LordTalos
Director
Director
LordTalos

Married ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Married ppl   Married ppl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:53 pm

We've only had 1 child Battle, AND HE'S NOT UGLY!!!! scared He's ummm..... unique.

Yeah, when they added the marriage quests, it made marriage much more worthwhile ingame, and the marriages exploded. If you're interested in getting married, start savin now, i have a feeling they'll have another marriage pack sale to coincide with Valentines Day
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000
SmexiLexi
Executor
Executor
SmexiLexi

Married ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Married ppl   Married ppl Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:53 pm

I dont Know why they have to make the marriage boxes so expensive though seriously like 10 gold each would have been enough but they have them at 30 O_O
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

Married ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Married ppl   Married ppl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:35 am

Paid the full 30 Lexi...and even at that price...I think the exp gain is worth it...if you get to do it every day
Back to top Go down
EvilOverlord
Executor
Executor
EvilOverlord

Married ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Married ppl   Married ppl Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:19 am

Loor_Lakal wrote:
cool i got married cause it was a 50% off sale and there was word of a marriage quest with the new expansion cute besides the fact that i think evil is totally awesome shy
aww, that totally made my night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.eviloverlord.com/message.html
Sponsored content

Married ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Married ppl   Married ppl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Married ppl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: General Chat-
Jump to: