Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Schoooooooooooooooooool D;

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Empty
PostSubject: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:33 pm

k, so i'm stuck with nothin to do till 1 since my teacher for 2 of my classes isn't here today >.> frakin hour and a half... but means i get to go home early... so hi! i decided to share my class schedule so that ya'll know what times to expect me on ;D woohoo i get to do this on my lj next here goes
MWF 9:00-9:50am Sociology of Education, 10:00-noon Work~
TR 9:30-10:45 Sociology of Aging, 11:00-12:15 Social Class and Sociology, 1:00-2:15 Socialization and Sociology, 2:30-3:45 Sociology of Sport
and there it is so if i'm not drowning in homework and reading i'll be on MWF and weekends i guess but TR.... ugh zzzZZZzzz do my dailies and thats about it ;o
back to being bored... or shopping.... meh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Checked the new building... that looks old : )

For some reason seeing all the variations of sociology made me lol... bit tired I guess ; )
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PostSubject: Re: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:35 pm

lol the joys of being a sociology major i wanna see what the sports one is all about, but hes not here today D; i hope hes got a outline or somethin at least, omg the buildings here are all starting to look the same >.> p trib is makin em all huge and marbly and i'm glad i only got a few more semesters here~ but i miss the grass... i should take a pic of alllllll the pretty buildings and the construction.... ew x3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
Battlefield
Executor
Executor
Battlefield

PostSubject: Re: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 pm

WTF.. How many sociology could they come up with?! God I took an Intro to Sociology last semester, god that put me to sleep xD Well good luck Loor!

I'll put in my schedule also, though I have work full time as well >_<

Mondays - 9:30-10:45am [Human Anatomy and Physiology] (Usually work at nights, until 9:30pm)
Tuesdays- 5:30-6:45pm [College Algebra] (Usually have work in the morning until 4:30pm -though not always since she'll switch this day with Thursdays)
Wednesdays - 9:30-10:45am [Human Anatomy and Physiology], 1:45-4:15pm [Human Anatomy and Physiology LAB], 7-9:45pm [General Psychology] (Always my day off from work, as if I have time anyways haha)
Thursdays- 5:30-6:45pm [College Algebra] (Usually have work in the morning, if I have Tuesdays off)

So I'm pretty much on after work/school and Friday/Weekends after work. No time for a life!

So there's my hectic schedule!

Last edited by Battlefield on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 pm

7:45am to 2:45pm <-- school T.T
3:00pm to 10:00pm <-- homework, fun, sleep, whatever
10:00 to 11:00pm <-- get to bed time
Back to top Go down
Winsfield
Commissioner
Commissioner
Winsfield

PostSubject: Re: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:34 am

Check out my awesome sched that lets me game whenever

Monday: school from 11:35-1pm
Tuesday:10-2
Wed:8:35-5pm <--worst day
Thurs:10-2
Fridays off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schoooooooooooooooooool D;   Schoooooooooooooooooool D; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schoooooooooooooooooool D;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinetic Forum :: Kinetic Members :: General Chat-
Jump to: