Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's up everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daileron
Commissioner
Commissioner

What's up everyone! Empty
PostSubject: What's up everyone!   What's up everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Hey its Dail sayin hi. So I been pokin around lookin for work and stuff. Not too much in the town I'm in so I will be lookin to move. Either Devil's Lake or Grand Forks. I got approved for job placement with Vocational Rehab so they will help find me work in Devil's Lake. Hey Heal how is work lookin in Minot? Also do they have low-income there? I am basically looking for anywheres I can move to that my Aunt doesn't go to. And as far as I know she never has gone to Minot!

She did manage to give me my stuff back - after I had the Sheriff show up and ask her to that is!

My buddy I am stayin with is gonna hook me up with a tractor driving job until I get somethin better. I still need to re-apply to work at Best Buy in Grand Forks but I expect to at least get an interview from them when I do. Hope everything is going well on PW and everyone is havin fun...I miss you all so very much - even you kai! Q_Q

I think she has already gotten rid of my dog so I will have to search for her when I get my own place. Right now my plans are lookin like - get job, get car, get house/apartment, then save money and buy a house. I will have to have Internet access only until May to complete my schooling and I hope to have enough free time to play a little bit. I will have to log on real late or real early so I can remove my aunts name from my friend list.

Wounded I wont remove you man but I really dont want to talk to her at all so if you can respect this I would appreciate it. Also if I can supply any help I will when I'm on. I wasn't gonna remove her from my friends list but she wanted me to give her all my stuff from my char to sell for money and I said no way. So in return she kept the 100 she was gonna hold for me to pay my medications to 'pay for how much she put into me in the game.'

Either way I am gonna make it and when I do I think I am gonna do the right thing and repay my aunt for how long I stayed there rent free. Yeah its probably stupid of me but hey I feel I need to. I have had quite a few surprises from the townspeople offering to help me get to town and stuff. Apparently my aunt is not as well liked as she thought or led me to believe. Either that or they are just really anxious to see me go lol!

I'll keep in touch periodically with updates and maybe some pics. Heal if you want my cell number just give me your email and I can send it you. Or just drop a response in my email at zalduron989@yahoo.com Let me know its you so I dont think ur a creppy redneck stalker guy or anything.

Laterz all!
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone!   What's up everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:30 am

Daile T.T you are going through so much!! Can't wait for things to settle down for you! If you ever need emotional support via chatting, you can leave me a pm on here and such.
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone!   What's up everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:44 am

omg dail ...i dont have enough time to respond right now...but we'll make it work....ill be in touch
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone!   What's up everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:33 pm

-tackles- dail! i'm so happy to hear from you T_T please do keep in touch as often as you can and let me know if theres anything i can do to help as well even tho i'm fairly far away, miss you bunches Q_Q
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone!   What's up everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:07 am

Good luck to your new adventures!
And I hope you'll find that place of yours soon... so we can have you back. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone!   What's up everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up everyone!
Page 1 of 1