Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatar Pictures for every faction member.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Avatar Pictures for every faction member. Empty
PostSubject: Avatar Pictures for every faction member.   Avatar Pictures for every faction member. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:35 am

Swiiss mentioned a way I can help the faction, ingame picture/screenshots cleaned up and edited for our avatars...(the pic under your name when u post)

Let me know here or in game if you want a new picture taken. I'll be happy to do all the editing etc

I've already created 6 signature pictures and 4 avatars for myself LOL :lol: I still can't decide which I am gonna keep (I'll probably end up rotating them when the mood strikes lol)

I am a big fan of Corel Paint Shop Pro (mostly because I was one of the beta testers of PsP back when the Jasc company created it in the early 90's, before they sold out eventually ..bleh.)

I am reteaching myself once again tho, cuz Corel is so busy trying to be an Adobe Photoshop "clone" to compete lol. Most of the tools are pretty much the same tho..just different layout and I am a geek/nerd at heart lol. Some of my friends used to call me Number5 (reference to a Steve Guttenberg movie and an artificial intelligence enabled robot.)The robots favorite phrase was "INPUT....IINNNNPUUUTTT!!" He loved learning things Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Pictures for every faction member.   Avatar Pictures for every faction member. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:43 am

Oh...and speaking of files...I personally use fileave.com for "linkable"files for forums or such. They not only allow liking to your uploaded files, they encourage it. It's free up to somewhere round 50 megabytes or so. <if ya run outta space..just make a new email at yahoo or something and get another account at fileave :lol:
Back to top Go down
Swiiss
Marshal
Marshal
Swiiss

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Pictures for every faction member.   Avatar Pictures for every faction member. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:26 am

thanks for helping with this aggony =)

;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Pictures for every faction member.   Avatar Pictures for every faction member. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:06 am

It'll be fun Swiiss. Gives me an excuse to load up paint shop pro. I get bored pleasing myself all the time.
(get ya mind outta the gutter.) :shock:

There is also an open ended offer to create signature files as well. Just give me an idea what you want...words, graphics..background, and character perspective. We can do a photoshoot session even before I get crafting. This way you can pick out your favorite views. Again...DO offer me ideas on what you hope for and I'll do my best to make the picture "fit the bill" You can just say, "frontal face/faction name/char name in bubble font with blue themed background" and I'll come up with something no problem. It took me about 2 minutes or so to make my signature. The background is actually an over sized/manipulated picture of my level10 Zeal Genie

<although I gotta admit that there was about 10 more minutes involved in isolating Agony's face from the rest of the screenshot with the paint program's eraser feature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Pictures for every faction member.   Avatar Pictures for every faction member. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar Pictures for every faction member.
Page 1 of 1