Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Please log in to post on our forum!
Kinetic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to main websiteHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ACTUALLY writing a story.

Go down 
+4
Gazz
Thiele
Aragorn
BurstPhoenix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

ACTUALLY writing a story. Empty
PostSubject: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Aragorns concept was a good one, but was abandoned rather quickly. I on the otherhand am willing to continue what I start, being a author in practice. All I need is something to start from. Thats where YOU come in. What would you like to see? A fictatious story based on our faction? A sifi battle? Fantasy? You name I'll write it....unless its somesort of romantic comedy sort of thing.......I'm not good at that. :geek: But most everything else is fair game, and I won't dissapoint.
Back to top Go down
Aragorn
Commissioner
Commissioner
Aragorn

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:25 am

lets see some fantasy. group effort failed, so this is just going to be you writing?
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:30 am

Yes, and I was hping you would say that. So should I base it off PW, characters from our faction, or a different world entirely from scratch?
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:54 pm

I wanna be in it! I think it would be fun on a faction based story. It could be serious or funny, I think I would like funny better though.
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Done, now give me a couple of days to come up with a cohesive plot. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Just so everyone knows I have they basic structure if the plot laid out in my head, and it won't be long until its on "paper". And what I can tell you so far is that its going to be epic, and by that I mean something along the lines of an actual EPIC. Tenetively its titled, "Territory War". I look forward to writing and I hope you look forward to reading it. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Can't wait to read it Burst! :study:

I agree that I would love to see it related to faction and the PWI environment as a base setting. I am also partial to the inclusion of our real personalities. Fantasy/fiction in that maybe it involves TW and/or world boss battles we have yet to do sounds really fun. Even with the use of PWI only limits, the sky's the limit for where you can go with it.

As for the members of faction in the story and their backgrounds;
I am having trouble deciding if I would rather see your own insight into what our characters are all about. (in that manner, it helps us get to see the faction entirely from your eyes and makes for a completely new story.)

On the other hand if you plan to add some background stories of our characters, asking for background story/insight into what their character is all about might save you the trouble (and time) of having to come up with a back story for every one of your story participants.

Regardless of whatever process you use and how you do it, I look forward to reading it. 8)
Back to top Go down
Gazz
Commissioner
Commissioner
Gazz

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:36 pm

I, too, am very much looking forward to reading you story :D

I did something similar one time with Fallout 3. I wrote a full diary-style story of the adventures my character had during his exploration of the land. Very fun to do but then my hard drive died and I lost my writings 😢

Anyway, can't wait!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/8412709
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Well, just so you know the personality of the characters will be only loosely based on how I've seen your personas ingame, as there too many of us to go into, so if I do ake any sort of backstory I would be taking some liberties. Also, the story is taking place as if it reality for the charaters, like how they are in faction, they would respond themselves and others in a sort militeristic attitude, though you will see a different militeristic style from thiers compared to an antagonistic faction. Moreover, whatever gender your character is... thats what its going to be in the story. Ex: drowelfqueen-female=female in fiction. Lastly I will be refraining from putting myself as the main character, that would be stupid. :geek:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Sounds great! I totally hear ya on the "personality" bit. Besides, taking liberties is what an author does, even in auto-biographies. Very few people born have been able to totally displace their opinions from their writings, if any have been able to do at all. And I definitely like the idea of using the ingame genders regardless of the people behind the chars. Most people never realize I am a male, even after knowing them for a long time, unless I tell them.
Back to top Go down
Loor_Lakal
Leader
Leader
Loor_Lakal

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:51 am

yay! i'm excited to read this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KalinaSei
Psilo
Executor
Executor
Psilo

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Looking forward to it as well.
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:52 pm

First chapter is done, just need a day or two to make revisions and add more "meat" to it. You should see a new post by this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:36 pm

awesome! im pretty excited to read it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:34 pm

In case I somehow miss it, be sure to send a copy to agonyxanne@gmail.com. I ❤ to read a good story.
Back to top Go down
SoulSuckHer
Executor
Executor
SoulSuckHer

PostSubject: Awesome   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:20 pm

I didn't know you were a writer Burst ......I can't wait to read.....I'm sure it will be good knowing you ☮
Back to top Go down
allestia
Commissioner
Commissioner
allestia

Location : somewhere that is not here... but not necessarily there?...

PostSubject: Ditto   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:04 am

I'm also excited to see what you come up with :D
Back to top Go down
Thiele
Commissioner
Commissioner
Thiele

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:01 pm

starburrrst

you have an eager audience =p

no pressure
Back to top Go down
BurstPhoenix
Commissioner
Commissioner
BurstPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:57 pm

First chapter is up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACTUALLY writing a story.   ACTUALLY writing a story. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACTUALLY writing a story.
Page 1 of 1